Saturday, May 28, 2005

holding on even when we do not yet see...

Some four weeks have passed since the start of all this and I'm still waiting to provide my statement to the authorities. It may seem to me as there's no progress but I'm sure it's just because I have yet to perceive what God is doing "behind the scenes". When a seed is planted below the surface of the ground, no one sees the process of germination and growth until we see the sapling emerge from the soil. Some things just take time, patience...and FAITH. It's my prayer that we also realize that God often causes us to grow within though we may not perceive it at first.

The school vacation has begun. Please pray for my students (all Sec 3s) that they will spend their time and energies meaningfully. The school swimmers are gearing up for the School Nationals in a month's time and require both good health and focus to do well. Some of the waterpolo team members are disappointed that there won't be the usual team camp. Please pray that they'll understand why the school has decided not to have one this time round and know that they can build the team through other means. Do pray especially for the teacher i/cs and the coaches that they may have the strength and wisdom to develop and lead the teams. Pray also for my parents as this long process may be more draining on them than on myself.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is righteous and just and the truth will prevail. so fear not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home