Thursday, May 12, 2005

Not alone against the world..

Thanks to all who have sent me their words of affirmation and encouragement. Feelings of bitterness, loneliness and vulnerability assails me at such a time, but each word spoken and each prayer uttered by all of you, have filled my heart with love and strength. I will be strong for there are those of you who choose to stand with me.

Please pray for me and my family as we face the onslaught of public opinion from today. In the midst of the storm, pray that we'll find the quiet and safe place where we can find rest and strength for the journey ahead.


Info:
I've been informed by the principal that the BOG has placed me on leave pending investigations and that I've not been suspended from my post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home