Friday, May 13, 2005

the final Judge

I'm truly touched by all current and former students (and parents) who have expressed their concern and support following the media release. Heartfelt thanks to each one of you who have sent me messages of encouragement, comfort and hope. You've made the load easier to bear. I'm also grateful to those who have spoken to the media in my defense. However, I don't believe in a trial by media and public opinion but would rather want to trust in the system of law and justice.

My friends, I know that you all care for me and want to stand up for me, but don't get too upset and return evil with evil. Only goodness and love can right the wrong. Only thus will God be glorified through all this. Everyone is entitled to their perspectives based on what they hear, know or perceive at the moment. Join me in believing that the truth will prevail and not let the evil one have a hold on us.

Let us remember that God will be the final Judge of us all.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger niloc said...

Sir! Being a former student of Barker and knowing you through the years, I believe in your words. Let what others criticise of you be but words that have not basis, as you stay strong in your faith! The number of us that are here at ACJC have nothing but respect and believe in you!

Have faith and believe in the LORD, trust in HIM and cast your troubles and problems onto HIM! HE will empower you and may HE keep you within HIS arms & love where you'll be safe from harm.

Being a wonderful and teacher that you've been to us in the past, I certainly hope that everything will work out right and you'll be re-instated into your job and live as a role model and again continue to serve as an inspiration to everyone of us & for the coming batches of barker boys!

Just keep the faith strong and believe in the LORD will all your being! You'll have our prayers and strength! TAKE CARE! :p

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger ding said...

Thanks! I don't think I'm all that wonderful a teacher as you say because I know I'm only human and that I can always improve. I thank you for not focusing on my short-comings but instead, look at my heart and my intentions. Your words have given me added strength which I'll need to sustain me through the tough journey ahead. Do us proud at ACJC!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home