Tuesday, October 11, 2005

the sharing of a dream...

A colleague and friend called to share about a dream she had recently. She said she seldom have dreams and forgets them even if she has any. The first time she had this particular dream was about a month ago and didn't share it with me until the same dream recurred a few days ago. Then, she felt compelled to share it with me. In this dream she saw me and waved at me from a distance. She saw me smiling pleasantly and remembers asking me how I was and that I replied that God had put me on "higher ground" than I was before.

I must thank her for sharing her dream with me despite anticipating the response she might had gotten from me. She's a godly woman and though I cannot fully understand the dream now, it has reassured me that despite feeling I'm in the pits right now, God has a higher purpose for me.

I want to thank her and all of you who have continuously supported me through this long and often tiresome journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home