Friday, July 29, 2005

many thanks...

Sorry for the "long silence" these last two weeks. I want to thank each one of you who have persevered in your prayers for me and others affected by this situation. I've been thinking alot about the future and what I'll probably want to do when all this is over. Meanwhile, even as I wait for things to move, I've decided to spend my time and energy more constructively. I've been buying and reading some books, and will soon start a certification course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. I hope I'll be able to apply some of the learning personally and that this learning can also open options in the future. I may also be taking a certification course in DISC, a Behavioral Analyst program and in MBTI. For those of you who know me well, you'll probably understand that I love to work and to be on-the-move all the time, and that I don't particularly enjoy being "in limbo" for a long stretch. Hopefully all this can give me a better focus as I wait for things to unfold.

Book Recommendations:

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM , Blogger ding said...

ahaha...can anyone be too "qualified" for anything? Hope school's going well for you...

 
At 3:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Setting goals is the key to life!
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Keep up with that positive attitude of yours !! Keep going William..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home