Monday, June 06, 2005

old friends...

This morning I had a few "old friends" who visited my parents and myself at home. They are actually the parents of former waterpolo team members who had always been very supportive of what we do for the boys through the CCA. They came specially to encourage me and to strengthen my parents by sharing with them the pain and burdens as felt by fellow parents. I'm ever thankful for our shared experiences and memories because of their son's involvement in the team years back. Their sons have all grown and matured, and I'm gratified to know how well they are all developing. This is the fulfillment that satisfies me in this vocation. Lives touched and changed. We have impacted each other's lives and we have hence been enriched and transformed.

One waterpolo member was the 1st Sec 3 to genuinely come forward to express his concern for me today. I've refrained from contacting the Sec 3s since all this began. It is comforting to know that there is at least one who believes in me and have the courage to approach me to show his support. You've made my day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home