Friday, June 03, 2005

an update...

There is some development finally. The waterpolo coaches have been called for an interview by the authorities this afternoon. Please pray for them as they give their statements. Pray for wisdom, clarity of mind, peace and courage to speak the truth. I believe that as they offer the facts clearly and accurately, these fascts themselves would speak in my favor.

With this development, I believe that I should be asked for my statement very soon. Do pray as I prepare myself to do this. As I told a colleague yesterday, I believe that God will deliver me, not because I'm faithful or perfect in myself, but because Christ has redeemed me and I belong to God.

Thank you all for supporting me with your prayers and expressions of concern over the last month. I thank God that I don't have to walk this path alone.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Hold me close and surround me with Your love...



this is my prayer for you, everyday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home