Wednesday, June 22, 2005

peace that surpasses human comprehension..

Thanks for all your prayers and continued support!

Though the waiting has been long, God's grace has been sufficient still. I've had the time to reflect on these last eight years since I started my teaching career and to think about my future plans. Some of this process has been heartbreaking but I do recall the joys as well. Much of the joys came from the friendships forged and experiences shared with each of you. Though my "fire" for teaching has been somewhat quenched by what has happened, I don't regret the decision to teach. In fact, it's because of my teaching job that I've come to know many of you and have made some good friends for life. I also believe that our choices and experiences in life determine much of who we become. Without them, we could be much poorer for it.

May God grant us all His peace that passes all understanding...

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey glad u don't regret teaching:)i really benefitted from your teaching me physics too:)take care and stay strong..and when u can't..have peace knowing God always will:)-selena

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger ding said...

itz always a joy to be able to help..all the best as you prepare to leave for your studies! Stay in touch...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home