Tuesday, June 14, 2005

back online...

Sorry for not updating this blog for the past week. I've only just managed to get online again today.

Last Thursday, I was giving my statement to the authorities from about 11am and reached home at about 10.30pm. The next day, I was back to complete the remainder of my statement from 3pm to about 6.30pm. Thanks for praying for me! I'm thankful for the opportunity to finally respond to the allegations made against me. Please continue to pray as the investigation proceeds.

Later this evening, I'll be going for a wake for one of my former students (1999) who passed away from brain cancer last Saturday. It must be so painful to lose someone close and someone yet so young. Do pray for his family and loved ones. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home