Monday, August 08, 2005

finding a new focus...

Thank you all for praying unceasingly for me and for my family through this period of crisis! I know that hard as I try, there's a point where all human effort fails. Challenging as it is, let's rein in our impatience and continue to wait upon the Lord.

My NLP classes started this recent weekend and I've had a good start to the certification course. I'm glad that I'm learning together with a varied bunch of pleasant and positive individuals. The intructor is committed to the subject and excited about sharing his knowledge and experience with us. As teaching and working had been such a great part of my life, I had been feeling a sense of my self "fading away" since being "exiled". I needed to re-focus and to channel my energies constructively. I've directed some of my energies to reading devotional books and now, to learning about NLP. I've also signed up for a DISC certification course next month.

I believe that I need to make good use of the time even as I wait for God to reveal his plans for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home