Thursday, August 25, 2005

overwhelming emotions..

I'm getting so many reminders that Teachers' Day is just around the corner and they just seem to throw knives at my heart. At a time where a teacher would want to be reminded that he or she is appreciated, I feel totally rotten. In fact, I don't even feel that I'm a teacher anymore. Helping out some classes at another school further reminds me that I'm not doing what I'm suppose to be doing - teaching.

I've always wanted to be strong but I truly feel so weak right now. Maybe it's the long wait that's draining me. Or perhaps it's just that God wants me to really get into the pain so that I can truly understand what He wants me to understand. Please pray for me as I work through these strong emotions that I'm feeling hard to manage. May my weakness be made strong in His strength.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay strong. i am a student from acs(br). got through many links before i actually chanced upon here.

"For You are my rock & my fortress"
Psalm 71:3
keep on believing!

 
At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there. you are still in my prayers.

Lisa

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

will pray for you as you walk through the valley, keep walking and not stop to look behind....the light is just in front.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home