Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jesus - The Reason for the Season

Christmas is here again. This year, more than many others before, I'm pondering on the reason for the celebrations - the coming of Christ Jesus. Jesus has been given completely to us and it is for each one of us to receive this gift and to make Him, our All in ALL. The choice is ours and our world changes upon that choice. I wish you Jesus because in Him is everything that is good.

Jesus - Lover of my soul
In the midst of the storm,
Keep my soul safe in the hollow of your hand.
Deliver, comfort, heal, purify, and lead me towards eternity.

Jesus - Guardian of my mind
Renew my mind and transform me from within,
That I may know Your good , pleasing and perfect will.
Fill me, Spirit that I may know the mind of Christ,
And that my mind be set only on heavenly things.

Jesus - Lord of my heart
Create in me a new and pure heart,
One which is after Your own.
Tune my heart that it may sing of Your abundant grace,
And that my will and ways may become one with Yours.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home